As the 1st International Day of Sign Languages on Sept. 23rd brought to a close the International Week of the Deaf, we are thrilled to share the milestones achieved by the Deaf Reach Program in Pakistan.
For the 1st time in Pakistan there is now a wealth of Pakistan Sign Language learning resources available for deaf students and their families, those involved in Deaf education, and anyone who wants to learn an exciting new language.Visit www.PSL.org.pk to access all the amazing content:
- PSL Digital Dictionary with 6,000 words
- The PSL Phone App with 5,000 Signs available in both Android and iOS
- A unique book, “1,000 Basic Signs” in 7 languages: English, Urdu, Punjabi, Sindhi, Pashto, Balochi, and PSL
- Brightly Animated and Illustrated PSL Stories with English and Urdu voice overs
- 100’s of PSL Learning Tutorials across a variety of topics
Family Educational Services Foundation (FESF) is a non-profit educational organization active in Pakistan since 1984. FESF is dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for all members of the community, especially those who are disadvantaged. We invest in educational development and provide innovative training programs, developmental tools and services to enable recipients to gain competency and self-sufficiency, empowering them to reach their full potential.