KARACHI:- The launching press conference, of the event, was held at the Karachi Gymkhana on Sunday.
Mr Arif Habib, chairman Arif Habib Group, Mr Sarmad Habib, CEO Naya Nazimabad, Mr Muhammad Talha, CFO Naya Nazimabad, Test cricketers Khurram Manzoor, Shadab Kabir, tournament officials and representatives of the Fourmen event management addressed the audience.
Following are details of the Brighto presents Osaka Naya Nazimabad Ramazan Cup 2019.
- The tournament will be held from May 9th to May 26th at the Naya Nazimabad stadium.
- Sixteen teams, including top departments, will be distributed in four groups.
- Top two teams of each group will qualify for the quarter-final stage.
- The winning team will get Rs 1.2 million, runner-up will walk away with Rs 600,000.
- Man of the Match of each game will be awarded a motorbike.
- “Catch a Bike” incentive for spectators.
- Total prize money over Rs 5 million.
- For the first time two drone cameras will be used during coverage.
- First time 31 matches will be telecast live on PTV Sports.
- Cricingif is the exclusive official digital partner & will livestream all games.
Following teams will take part in the tournament.
- Sui Southern Gas Company
- State Bank of Pakistan
- National Bank of Pakistan
- Port Qasim Authority
- Karachi Port Trust
- Pakistan Customs
- Omar Associates
- Pakistan Air Force
- Alamghir Cricket Club
- KK Panthers
- Santex Group
- Agha Estate
- Rehman Foundation
- Saima Builders
- Pakistan Currency
Renowned national cricketers will be in action.