Mr Syed Ibne Hassan has done Masters in Journalism and have over 30 years of working experience with the Media and Public Relations, Banking sector, Government offices.
He joined National Bank of Pakistan in 2011 as Vice President-PR. Prior to this, He was working with NIB Bank from 2008 to 2011; Bank having one of the largest foreign investment from Teamsek of Singapore. Earlier, He worked for PICIC from 1990-2008, one of Pakistan’s largest DFI establishment with the assistance of World Bank. He worked with Government of Sindh from 1987 till 1990. He also have the experience of working as a Free Lance Journalist for National & International Newspapers, Magazines, Pakistan Television (PTV) & Other Channels.
Over the last many years of association with NBP my contributions were substantial, which were also appreciated by the Ministry of Finance Government of Pakistan, ISPR Pakistan Army and NBP.
- South Asian Association of Journalists (SAAJ)
(An Australia Based International Organization)
- Commonwealth Journalists Association ( Pakistan )
(An International Organization for the promotion of peace, ideals of
democracy, human rights and freedom of press)
- Karachi Press Club (Member Finance Committee and Election committee)
- FPCCI Standing Committee for Public Relations
- Karachi Editors’ Club
- Public Relations Council of Pakistan ( PRCP )
- Public Relations Management Group (PRMG)
- Public Relations Society Of Pakistan ( PRSP )
- Public Relations Club of Pakistan
- Pakistan Economic Forum International
- Management Association of Pakistan
- Pakistan Export Development Forum (PEDF)
- SAAJ International Trust
- Arts Council of Pakistan (Life Member)
- Serving Hands Organization
- Ittehad –e – Millat Foundation Pakistan
- AlamiAdabi Forum
- AdabQabila Pakistan (A Social Cultural Literary Organization in Pakistan )
- Member Executive Committee of PICIC Sports Club
- Japan Cultural Center Karachi
- The Djarians( D.J Sindh Govt. Sc. College )
- Rotary Club International (Pakistan) (As Chief Guest /Speaker)
- Pakistan Kendo Federation (PKF)
- Consumers Association of Pakistan.