- The 240 room, newly renovated, full service 5-Star “Avari Towers” Hotel at Karachi is a recipient of Consumer Choice Award 2008. This is the first 5-Star Hotel on the main road from Karachi Airport and the tallest hotel in Pakistan. All public areas and 50% of its guest rooms have gone through a major renovation.
- The 188 room, full service 5-Star Deluxe “Avari Lahore” Hotel is situated on 48,000 sq. yards of land in the city center of Lahore, abutting The Mall Road. Avari Lahore is the recipient of 6 consecutive World Travel Award for the Leading Hotel in Pakistan. All public areas have gone through a major renovation, including the first-of-its-kind in Pakistan circular, all-glass grand staircase.
- The 80 room, 3-star “Beach Luxury” Hotel at Karachi is situated on 24,000 sq.yards of land along the seafront. This was the first hotel to open in 1948 after Partition and continues to enjoy the highest reputation for food & beverage. Its spacious lawns and Banqueting Halls cater to weddings, conferences and events, with a capacity of over 3000 persons.
The Group is the first Pakistani Company to have obtained Management Contracts to operate locally & internationally:
- The 178-room, newly renovated, full service, 4-Star Deluxe “Avari Dubai” Hotel in UAE with 24 Suites in Deira, next to the fabled Dubai Clock Tower and a walking distance from the City Center and Ghurair Malls. It has multinational clientele from Europe, North America, Middle East, Asian and Far East countries. Avari Dubai has an extraordinarily high reputation for its family-like atmosphere and friendly service.
- The 78 suites “Avari Suites Al-Barsha” Apartments located just behind the Mall of the Emirates at Dubai has all 5-Star facilities. Each one & two bedroom Apartment has a kitchenette, separate living room and a host of other facilities.
Other properties/businesses include:
- “Avari Plaza at Karachi” is a 150,000 sq. feet Commercial Complex adjacent to the Avari Towers Hotel. The tenants are prime Multinationals like UniLever, Deutsche Bank, National Bank of Pakistan, United Bank Limited, Dubai Islamic Bank, American Airlines and a number of other prestigious Institutions.
- The “Avari Plaza at Lahore” is a 33,000 sq.ft. Commercial Complex, adjacent to the Avari Lahore Hotel housing Deutche Bank.
- “Spencer and Company (Pakistan) Limited” in 1948 was the first company listed on the Karachi Stock Exchange and was delisted through a Share Buyout in 2004. This is a Holding, Investment and Real Estate Management Company. Spencer has 53,000 sq. ft. of prime real estate in the banking sector of Karachi, which houses Habib Metropolitan Bank & the NIB Bank.
- The Pharma Division of Spencer & Company was formerly Fisons Pakistan (Pvt) Limited. It is a fast growing pharmaceutical manufacturing unit, which has one of the highest Good Manufacturing Practice standards in Pakistan and is emphasizing on production of high quality branded generics and owns all the Fisons products in Pakistan, producing Tablets/Capsules/Liquids and Injectibles. It undertakes contract manufacturing for Multinationals (Wyeth and Getz Pharma of USA etc) and high quality Local Pharmaceutical companies.
- “Avari Travel Agencies (Pvt) Ltd” are the General Sales Agents (GSA) for American Airlines (AA) for the last 25 years and have won “Outstanding Sales Achievement Awards” for AA Cargo and Passengers year after year. Similarly, “Outstanding Sales Achievement Awards” were presented for five consecutive years by Canadian Airlines International, when the GSA was held for 23 years before Canadian Airlines International merged with Air Canada.